Phase 2 & 3 of a multiple phase development site, consisting of 24 new build houses, including adoptable roads and drainage, raised ground levels throughout the site.
Large extension to form multiple classrooms and IT suite
Side extension to the school to form new toilet block and refurbishments of adjacent classrooms
Creation of new class room block with new outside space
Within this sector we have built innovative, well designed and sustainable learning environments and specialised facilities for students
GPS operate and invest in plant and machinery, understanding the responsibility we have to the environment in helping to minimise the carbon footprint.
Large classroom extension with zinc roof and external play areas
GPS were initially employed to refurbish a fire damaged class room block, the works went so well, we were employed to refurbish the entire school, including the following works.
- Creation of roof top extension to form 4 new classrooms
- Creation of 6 new classrooms within the height of the existing building by altering floor levels
- New children’s library including furniture and shelving
- New IT suite
- New strung flooring to the main sports hall
- New commercial kitchen with new drainage to the basement
- Refurbishment of all classrooms and corridors
- New staffroom and staff offices including medical room
- New reception lobby with glass roof and furniture
- Refurbishment of the entire Nursery block
- New dinning room to the basement
Externally we created the following.
- 3G multi sports court
- Nursery playground with soft play areas
- Purpose built maze with live pond and bridge
- Primary school playground with soft play areas and new tarmac surface
- New boundary wall where required
- New glass roof canopies to create sheltered areas
- External storage areas
This project was a complete refurbishment of a grade II listed building including new roof.